Double Centrifugal Impeller Blower Wheel
Move forced heated, cooled or ambient temperature air to specific spot areas with a direct drive centrifugal fan for your blower assembly. These high-performance products produce high air volume with low vibration for diverse air-moving applications. Also known as a blower wheel or squirrel cage fan, applications include ventilation, air conditioning, heating and dehumidifying in industrial and commercial applications. HVACR professionals rely on Grainger for quality direct drive centrifugal fan products for blower assemblies. Shop a great selection today.
Double Forward Curved Centrifugal Blower Wheels:
- Diameter from 3.00″ to 12.09″.
- Single or double inlet.
- Galvanized steel, aluminum, stainless steel.
- CW or CCW rotation.
- Static or dynamic balance.
- Hub bore sizes 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, others per request.
- One set screw – standard. More screws, keyway, pulling groove – special order.
- Flat or concave plates choice.
- Optional housings and inlet rings – see downloads section.
- Performance curves generated and emailed upon request.
- Air curtains
- Compact air handling units
- Floor convectors
- Home appliances
- Electrical cabinet cooling