Centrifugal HAVC Fan Blower Wheel
The HVAC blower wheel is a component of the blower motor, and its job is to move large volumes of air through the duct system. If the blower wheel gets dirt or grease built up, it can slow down the wheels rotation and reduce the amount of air your blower motor is capable of moving through your home.
Centrifugal fans are used when airflow is needed for aspirating, cooling, ventilating and conveying. They are constructed as a fixed drum shape with a number of fan blades that rotate and blow the air or gas from one place to another. We stock a range of centrifugal fan wheels in case you need to replace your current one.
Forward curved centrifugal TABLOCK blower wheels:
- Diameter from 3.00″ to 12.09″.
- Single or double inlet.
- Galvanized steel, aluminum, stainless steel.
- CW or CCW rotation.
- Static or dynamic balance.
- Hub bore sizes 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, others per request.
- One set screw – standard. More screws, keyway, pulling groove – special order.
- Flat or concave plates choice.
- Optional housings and inlet rings – see downloads section.
- Performance curves generated and emailed upon request.
- Air curtains
- Compact air handling units
- Floor convectors
- Home appliances
- Electrical cabinet cooling
Rotation: Single inlet is to be seen from the inlet side where the hub is situated.
The single inlet blower wheel is avaliable in dia. 76 to 224 mm with elither an aluminium or steel hub for a motorshaft or to fit an external rotor motor with dia 59, 72 or 02 mm diameter. Fergas unique manufactruing technique results in a stronger yet lighter construction than the traditional tablock blower wheel. Fergas has the ability to customise the blower wheel design after customers requirements.